why choose us
Baby & Rojas Orthodontic Specialists have proudly served the London, Goderich and Wingham communities with quality orthodontics and healthy, lasting smiles since 1999. We offer many amenities and incentives for choosing our practice including our recent Green Dentistry pledge and advanced diagnostic tools like Itero Imaging Innovation.
What makes our practice special?
- Drs. Baby and Rojas are certified specialists in orthodontics. After becoming dentists they went back to school for a number of years of additional training in orthodontics. They are committed to orthodontics and are licensed to practice exclusively in this field.
- Our doctors always stay on the cutting edge of orthodontic treatments by attending continuing education courses on a regular basis, and all staff members are certified in their respective jobs. Drs. Baby and Rojas are the only orthodontists in London and surrounding area that have been called to the Board to be National Examiners in Orthodontics.
- In addition to traditional braces, we also provide Damon® System braces, Invisalign® clear aligners, Insignia™ custom orthodontics, TAD’s, and laser procedures when necessary.
- Our practice is centered on your comfort and convenience. We have three office locations, affordable payment plans, and easy online communication. We also have care calls after initial appointments, and after-hours emergency care.
- You and your family will love visiting our office! Our friendly and welcoming staff will make you feel right at home, while our experienced and professional doctors provide high quality care. We are the only husband and wife orthodontic team in the area, and we want to welcome you to our family of patients!
Why choose us?
- You can call us directly to make an appointment, dentist referrals are not required
- Flexible payment plans with 0% interest
- We offer complimentary recall appointments until patients are ready for treatment and complimentary new patient exams for immediate family members of patients in treatment
- Complimentary oral hygiene kits are given to all patients new to treatment as well as a thorough demo of appliance and braces care
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- We have the experience of 2 doctors who collaborate to give you the best possible care
- We provide a user friendly website with relevant information pertaining to your treatment
- You can have access to your account online 24/7 and the ability to print receipts off at anytime
- We provide enhanced communication such as email/text appointment reminders
- We accept MC, Visa, Debit, Cheques and offer pre-authorized payments directly from your bank account
- We use a computerized patient flow system that keeps our day running smoothly and efficiently
- We offer self-ligating brackets, clear braces, Invisalign, indirect bonding, orthopaedic treatment options (growth modification)
- We only use digital X-rays which means a 50% decrease in radiation exposure for the patient
- We offer 3 convenient locations without the restriction of making appointments only in one office
- We communicate on a regular basis with your dental provider to ensure that you maintain your overall dental health
- We update our protocols and procedures regularly to ensure we are doing our best for our patients
- If you do not have a dentist we can provide your information to help you find a match for you and your family
- We are a peanut/nut free office
- We send out quarterly newsletters to keep you connected
- We have a child/teenager friendly waiting room with 2 gaming stations, toys and current magazines for parents
- We have team that cares about every one of their patients and treats them like they are family!
Drs Baby and Rojas implemented an office-wide reduction in paper, disposables and toxic materials such as plastic bibs, cups, and containers in collaboration with Zero Waste Box™ which helped reduce the carbon footprint in three offices. All locations focused on reusing stainless steel glass syringes and suction tips while concurrently increasing overall recycling efforts. Finally, an administrative and organizational effort to rethink their use of energy, water, and technology throughout their Ontario locations led to many additional improvements.
Overall Reduction in Paper and Disposables – Reusable cotton towels, Zero Waste Box™ Disposable Gloves and Oral Care Waste, Post-consumer recycled paper for administrative documents, Reusable stainless steel suction tips and glass syringes.
Technological Innovation For Increased Energy and Water Efficiency – Laser hygiene technology for oral detoxification, LED lighting in all offices, digital impressions and patient charts using Lythos™ Digital Impression System and Itero® Digital Impression System as well as advanced on-site disposals for biomedical waste.
Itero Imaging Innovation
Using Itero Digital Impression System we’re able to take a highly accurate digital impression of your teeth and jaw. This new technology completely eliminates the uncomfortable tray and putty impressions. The iTero scanner ensures a more accurate impression from the start, resulting in improved treatment and pleasant patient experience.