The Invisalign system is a series of clear aligners used to straighten teeth.
How will Invisalign change my daily life:
- Aligners can be taken out anytime you need to eat or drink
- Brushing and flossing is easy with Invisalign as you can remove the aligners to properly clean your teeth and gums
- If need be you can take your aligners off for an entire night if you have a special event
- Your life will go unchanged for the most part, as day to day activities can remain the same
- Don’t be ashamed to smile! Since they are invisible there will be a minimal effect on your smile
What is the Invisalign system?
A type of treatment that uses practically invisible aligners to straighten or realign your teeth. The aligners are comfortable and removable. Invisalign treatment utilizes 3D computer imaging technology to fit specifically to you. The system involves using different sets of aligners to slowly alter the alignment of your teeth.
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign treatment?
Invisalign is favored by patients for a variety of reasons. The two biggest reasons would be: they are invisible and they are removable. This means the appearance of your smile has no obstructions such as metal braces or wires, allowing you to continue smiling with confidence. The fact they are removable means you can continue to enjoy all the foods you love, whereas with braces you have to avoid certain foods. Flossing and brushing are also easier because of this.
Last but not least, with Invisalign treatment, you are able to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you begin treatment giving you a clear picture of what the treatment plans on accomplishing.
How many people use Invisalign today?
Over five million patients around the world have received Invisalign treatment, with that number growing daily. If you have any additional questions we would be happy to answer them at your next appointment!